Oct 12, 2011

Ember Waves Dubstep Remix - Look At Me Now

I wanted to post a DnB song today, was thinking about the Qemists, so I entered the text into youtube search. From there somehow I got to Mt Eden, then to some "noname artists" (no offense, some where good, but not great), and then I came across this sick tune. Pity my speakers are still dead (no blown caps or other electrical components, so this leaves the transformer... will check that tomorrow) so all I have are my Sennheiser HD 555 headphones, but they do the job quite well. I just had to mess a bit with the EQ, since it was set to "speaker mode" - the MX5021 had direct control over Bass and Treble so I left an almost flat EQ. Pumped up the 30-60-125Hz with about 6dB and it was my ears where breakdancing :D
Back to the tune, I have never head about Ember Waves, but from now on I will keep a lookout for upcoming songs from them (they make dubstep remixes).
Set to 720p and enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment