Nov 14, 2011

Korn ft. Skrillex and Kill the Noise - Narcissistic Cannibal

Finally those youtube suggestion videos have payed off. Was listening to Nickelback and this tune was right there after the Nickelback one ended. So I clicked it :)  It's a little hard for my tastes, but I like it. Will be a great tune to listen to while I drive :D They say that listening to hard music (rock, dnb, dubstep, etc.) while driving makes you angry, and makes you push the pedal to the metal. Well I don't know what to say about that, because I can floor it even on Mozart's Lacrimosa or the song from Hitman Blood Money (Ave Maria singed by a little girl). Anyways, check out the tune:

1 comments:

Gialu said...

I would have never thought that Rock and Dubstep would fit together so good, i like it :)

Post a Comment