Jan 5, 2012

Eminem feat. Nate Dogg - 'Till I Collapse

Yesterday I watched Real Steel (quite a good movie), and before a fight scene this song came on. I had this song on my old HDD which burned out (sitting in my drawer, still waiting for a HDD data recovery). An old song, but I think it's one of Eminem's best. Can't believe I forgot about this song... So after the movie I grabbed it and now it's sitting safe on my new HDD (and on my phone as backup - and to listen to it OFC). If you like the old Eminem, you will like this song! It's a song from the times when people had issues with rap and skin color (2002..., Eminem still among the first white rappers), and thought that only black people can be good rappers. So this song is more of a motivating song.
Anyways, enjoy this nice song, from the good old times.

3 comments:

Rudi said...

Awesome song, one of my favourites!
RIP Nate Dogg.

Vril Vedantir said...

This is tha shit !

DWei said...

Didn't really care for Eminem back in the day and I'm still indifferent to him.

Post a Comment